As we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that Simple Cremation will remain ready to serve families in need.
The health and well being of your family and our coworkers is our highest priority. To safely serve during a time of crisis, Simple Cremation has taken steps to:
* Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and disinfection
* Guide our families through on-line and telephone arrangements
* Use digital signature technology to securely procure necessary documents
* Offer webcasting or digital recording of private funerals at no-cost to families
* Assist families with future memorial services following private burials or cremations
We still believe that supporting one another at a time of loss is important.
We will continue to closely monitor developments concerning the Coronavirus.
-The Lucas Family of Funeral Homes